Round 1 (Phoenix) SST On NBC Sunday April 14th at 3pm/est

Just a reminder that the SST series will be on NBC ( regular NBC, not NBC Sports Network ) on Sunday, April 14th at 3pm/est. Join in and discuss everything during the broadcast!

Views: 3212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! lucky you

Well I finally got my mothers lawnmower working, just a plug and filter change in time for the race to start. Watched the show then cut the grass. They did a good job, even the commercials were bearable.
Yes it's me, I'm not the one who killed themself at Texas Motor Speedway during last nights CUP race.

It was cool seeing the Speed Energy commercials. The whole presentation was very well done - especially the fire shooting up at the checkers

I thought it was a good production. MTs will be hard to compete with monster jam.

If you liked it on tv. You will love it live

You are never going to please everyone no matter what is shown. It's so easy for everyone to complain about what they don't show than it is to be thankful that it is even on tv. If they don't like it, don't watch it, end of story.

Here in Chi-town, hockey game (blackhawks) on before SST, would make more people see SST that never heard of it before (TOG complaining about time delay) could only help with show coming to town this summer. And with our lousy weather today most sport fans glued to the tube makes good PR...

Good point

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service