Who all is at least thinking about going to Indy this year!?

1.) Scott
2.) TOG
3.) Texas SpeedDiva
4.) RGRacinFan (Jaci)
5.) Sarah
6.) speedy7
7.) Scott C
8.) IndyTim
9.) Spintrips
10.) Andy Jerdon
11.) Doug
12.) Bill Strano

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

List is quickly growing. Hope to meet some of you!
Im looking into rooms and plane tickets...90% I will be there!!
i should be there just got to get my friend or my dad to go been to the 500 5x and pole day like 10x havent been since the last time Robby did the double and it rained and he had to leave for the 600. we always campe in turn 4 at the coke cola lot it always a crazy good time and it just a 3hr drive form washington IL
I'll be there.
Wish I could. I'll be at the Charlotte race, but I will be watching it at my RV !!!
Right now, I'm just trying to figure out if it'll be a single day, or a weekend thing....& who's comin with me.
So Tim wheres that party at again?
I am trying to work on something that would get me there race day
I live here in INDY. I'll be at the track all month. On race day ill have a bar set up in the turn 3 infield we call the bar the "snake pit lounge". U can't miss it. Signs that say snake pit lounge, checkered flag carpet, checkered flag bar, old driver standups, etc. It's a must see. All military,celebs, Facebook friends and robby Gordon fans welcome! Ask for me , Brian. See u there!
I live in a burb of Indy and will be there!  The Indianapolis 500 is the GREATEST RACE EVER!  Gas ON!
I will continue the tradition of taking my son and I, now 4, to Pole Day and then there will be four of us there for Carb through Race Day.  Nothing like it!
Me too! Robby belongs there.
Add me to the list....  Maybe.  Just maybe.  Definitely will be there for pole day.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service