Views: 2802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, was Robby cheating or was it Jim V. that was cheating? Robby was just driving.

Kind of like Chad Knaus telling Jimmie Johnson hey if we win this thing you need to back it into the wall some-how and damage the rear a little.

@Rob, we're done beating on this subject.Water under the bridge.

RG asked during drivers meeting if it was ok and SAL FISH stated as long as he made checkpoints it was LEGAL!!!!

a lot of comments from someone who prolly has never raced down south
since he from VA

This was my 28th consecitive Baja 1000. I have been racing in Mexico since 1969 and no I am not from Vermont.
Still waiting for your proof as to your racing history if in fact you have one.

bruce your profile says Yorktown, Va and you should scroole back and read
lets see BFG from the Nevada 2000 for propit to 2005 till retired due to medical reasons (blood clots in lungs)
and that is all races in Nevada and Baja
1976 class 11a--- 4th overall in class
1977class 11a both in HDRA and SNORE 4th overall all in total points
right behind Bud Felcamp and Malcome Smith
1978 class 5/1600 SCORE SNORE AND HDRA driver killed at the 500 by a 30 lb rock thrown through windshield
1979 class 5 SCORE SNORE AND HDRA8th class points
1980 class 8 truck SCORE SNORE and HDRA sold truck after 2 races
currently currently crew chief for a class 7200 in VORRA and BITD

also at the last Riverside race we were the class 5 (vw convertable that got on their head on prade lap and 1st lap when driver was screwing around on the off camber in turn 6)
also had lunch at SLASH X cafe with Walt Lott several times

by the way my profile states that I am from Maricopa, Az. No longer as I have moved to Mesa, Az. maybe all of that dust in your eyes clouded your vision and you thought it said Yorktown, Va. Shows you what assuming the facts will get you.

that's enough boys. This banter has run its course.

im sorry somehow i got your profile mixed with scott b's so sorry and yes TOG i will play nice now

You may remember a truck that we built driven by Johnnie Randal. It was the truck that "Wide World of Sports" fetured in their opening as it flipped on Thompson's ridge and totally destructed. It WAS a beautiful truck that had almost a full lap on the field when Johnnie blew it. You will also remember the Diehl class 5 convertable that Tony Kaula got his finger caught in the steerinwheel and also turned into a massive piece of twieted metal. Also a creation of ours.

actually Roger Norman had his panties in a wad because he lost a ruling in a court of law that he could not use the name USA 500 for a race he planned (Roger Norman owns the land around the USA Parkway near Reno Nevada) but the USA 500 race title has been owned by VORRA since it was first ran in 1976

are we done? there is messaging on your your personal pages

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service