At Senoma it was mentioned that Robby's new cars were a work of art. I noticed in the in car that the dash area was different than the usual cup car. Do we have any detailed pictures of this new car?

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as usual top notch for Robby!!
Where is the radio and Hazzard light buttons? Just curious...... Is the radio CD only, Satelite radio, just am/fm with CD? Also..this one might be a stupid question..anybody know if those cars have power windows?

:)
How many cup holders and does the air blow cold?
Is there a rice compartment?
How long before we see RG trucks and cars in our showroom... rousch does it.....
IF U WILL EXCUSE THE MUSINGS OF A PROUD DAD... MY SON KENNY HEADED UP THE CREW AT HTE SHOP AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SONOMA CAR... HE TOLD ME IT IS THE BEST CAR HE DAS EVER BUILT AND THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING AS HE SPENT THE LAST 6 YEARS WORKING ON THE #48 CAR...KENNY AND HIS CREW SPENT THE ENTIRE WEEKEND BEFORE LAST AT HE SHOP TO FINISH IT UP...THEY NEVER WENT HOME SUNDAY NIGHT...
I hope that car can get a win this season and their work will not be wasted
No excuse necessary! Congratulations are in order, proud dad, to raise a son capable of such feats. Hats off to you! Please thank your son for all his hard work on our behalf.
Is this car a road-course only car? Or will it be used elsewhere? Oh, and tell Kenny thanks for all of us.
Ken do you have any pictures of the frame and suspension. I know RGM does some incredable fab work it would be nice to see some of it on this car.

The shop crew are the unsung heros..............I know the driver usually thanks the crews but I don't think the avarage person knows the work that goes into a race car. The fab work I have seen at RGM Hummer & TT is something to be proud of.....WIN OR NOT.
I highly doubt RGM is going to allow pictures of the chassis, just a guess...

(Especially if it is a depature from what is typically found on COTs...)
I wonder if that is the reason the Beyond The Pit Road video that was announced during the pre-race show by Marty Schinder has not been uploaded on NASCAR.com. I was surprised to heard RGM would let their be a behind the scenes of this car if it was so different then the normal COT. Then again maybe what they were going to show is the same stuff any crew member standing around in the garage could see of this COT.

And like Matt said dont expect to see any fine details of this car. You might see basic pictures, but your not going to see a front clip or A-arms.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service