he confirmed so during the rain delay

didn't mention the grand am race so I guess that's not gonna happen.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the Nationwide race? Who are the other starters and who are they racing for.....
Robby will be running in the #55 at Watkins Glen. Hope to have an image soon.
Awesome that he's running his own car, wouldn't be the same if he drove for someone else (unless Qualifying for that race got rained out).

Plus, I'd have to program my eyes to watch for a different number/car on the track-HaHa.
HaHa! Yeah, it's on my girl scout sash!
Unlike Montreal a couple years ago, there will be some serious competition at the Glenn.
But, if he runs good, it will be against the best. No one will be able to poo-poo his efforts.
Hopefully they can qualify and get a nice diverse racing field this weekend for both races. Definately want to see Fellows, Said and whoever else might try to get in. Need to get the entry lists and see who is trying for what.
Entry lists are usually released Monday afternoon.
What was wrong with the standard of drivers at Montreal a couple of years ago? Harvick 'won' didnt he ? he's not half bad, and Ambrose was just of the back of an Austrailian Touring car championship win so it wasn't as if the race was full of trash.
Most importantly, the long range forecast looks GREAT for Quals on Friday and Saturday for the Cup and Nationwide...

Important for Cup so we can get a top 10 (hopefully pole) starting spot, and for Nationwide so we can make the race (as we miss on a rainout).

Anyone know if they are doing that 5 minute session fastest lap qulaifying format for the Nationwide series?
god I hope so. Those qualifying sessions are great !
Yeah, Cup should move to them...also takes the pressure off the go or go homers a little, as everything isn't all on "1 lap"
Marcos Ambrose is running in the #47 car for the Nationwide series. Should be a great race.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service