When Robby was in Vegas, I asked him how often he visits PlanetRobby.com. He said about 2 times a week. I told him that was not enough, (now when I think about, 2 times a week is probably more than enough with his busy schedule.) He said he appreciates everybody here.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know he uses that microsoft program, or i wonder if his now ruling the world with his IPhone

but wonder what his clever screen name is

We should play Guess the Screen name....
im going with..................7,1BadMuth$Fu@#er....

What do i get
Well Robby if you are reading this, good luck this year! Love the idea of the different events we 'planeteers' can get behind you in this season. Nascar is nice, but variety is the spice of life!
Hi Robby!
Does Robby know that he is going to be parked by NASCAR for Edwards running down the 12?
Too funny. Yeah, actually Robby ran up on the roof and was spotting for Cousin Carl at the end of the race.

Robby...hang in there. Go kick up some dirt get your mind off this pavement stuff for a couple weeks.
Is it just me or has Rob surrounded himself with better personnel i.e. Larry, Jay and Ian?

Ever the optimist, I am confident that trio can help Rob overcome his qualifying issues enough if he has to make a race on speed.
I think if Robby could stay in the top 20 for a couple of weeks, most of the teams problems will have been fixed. I think Country Boy is right, that Larry, Ian and Jay bring a lot to the table that can turn this team around. And yes, Robby is a bad qualifier if you call this bad. With a stout car under him, he usually makes it into the 20's. Give him a car that isn't and he does the best he can with it. So he isn't, IMHO, a bad qualifier. Just don't look for him to be on the pole.
I'm sure Slider's pre race reports are a must read in RGMvillle....
I wonder if he enjoys them as much as we all do ? :-)
Alright if you are send the planet some pics when you wrecked pre-running the Hummer I've been waiting to see that somewhere........you remember the black eye wreck...
that's what I thought
you will never see those. They are locked up on somebody's portable hard drive & tucked away.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service