When Robby was in Vegas, I asked him how often he visits PlanetRobby.com. He said about 2 times a week. I told him that was not enough, (now when I think about, 2 times a week is probably more than enough with his busy schedule.) He said he appreciates everybody here.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no but I've been told if it were full of dimes I'd have a great retirement plan...
Sorry, Sam, are Sam I am, so how do you like your green eggs and ham...
Why would you even want to see those? Some "fan" you are..
that incident came very close to ending Robby's racing career.Those photos will NEVER hit the open market.
Sunday's wreck looked a pretty good lick also...RG OK?
the way he was throwing F bombs after stopping, I would say so...lol...
I must have struck a nerve but I can't see the harm in it....I guess all you Left Coasters really hate Bull Riding...and yeah I enjoy the wrecks... I believe it shows great comittment and huge nadds to be able to get back up and keep on going........
Amen, and if you are Robby thanks for getting these guys off my back.....For a second thier thought I was gonna have to open a can of woopass, but now that the man has spoke everything will be O.K.

and about the pics if you were getting mouth to mouth and being resesatated by some dude and not a supermodel I really don't want to see the either.....(ha)
All things considered, The Hummer wreck was a wakeup call that even test sessions can't be taken for granted.
Well I am to old to read text so good luck and if you are Robby some dude in South Louisiana is saying a little prayer for better racing ventures.......
It was kinda like God Started speaking...........oooooohhh, ahhhhhhhhh, Bow, im not Worthy.......
Just thougth to Robby, maybe he should send Windtunnel one of his Dakar books beings DAve D. is a guy who likes off road BAJA stuff. you hear him plugging his BAJA off road trip enough on his show, also Dave puts books on display during his show. just a thought i had

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service