Robby is testing the #7 cup car today at Road Atlanta for the upcoming race at Watkins Glen.
Also, PJ Jones has been entered in the #7 this weekend at Pocono.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did PJ also get to test at Road Atlanta today?

I am looking forward to seeing and hearing PJ in the 7 car at Pocono, He will do fine. Now all we need is to get the pit crew to practice their first pit stop on another team maybe a start and park in the beginning of the race.
Not sure if PJ was at todays road test.
I know winning a Cup race today for teams like RGM has to have several things line up...good pit stops, good race strategy, no driver errors and a fast car. I believe RGM had all those things at Sonoma and still didn't win. It just goes to show you how tough this level of racing is. Jimmie Johnson will be very strong again, Jeff Gordon & Ambrose got an extra test session at The Glen, and Ambrose will likely not make any mistakes this time. Not to mention you have a few that seem to run better at Watkins Glen than Sonoma. So the challenge will be very tough....but, I can't think of a better time for RGM to grab a win. It would be a huge shot in the arm and help the team in so many ways. A Top 5 would be huge for points, but based on Robby's recent comments, points aren't the main goal next weekend...winning is.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service