I've managed to put together some stats of Robby's stage results on Dakar from 2005 to 2013 which are in the attachment. Just 2 stage results from 2005 missing (both outside top 20). This shows the progression Robby has made with the Hummer programme over the years. I am counting his 2012 Dakar stage results post ASO exclusion (F#@k them), as far as I am concerned Robby earned those results fair and square. I hope Robby can add some great results in the new HST Gordini world!

Views: 405

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you can open the attachment!

By my calculations RG has completed 92 stages with 9 wins, 37 top 5's and 54 top 10's. Fingers crossed for RG completing his 100th stage this year and adding some more stage wins!

nice job!

I did not realize he won his first Dakar (VW) stage.

Nice job Mark, thanks. Interesting breakdown of stats when you see it in a spreadsheet.

very nice job

No worries guys. When you look at last year's rally, and take out those two nightmare stages, you can see that RG was absolutely right in saying that it was the win that got away. In all those years of the Hummer he's competed against big buck efforts from VW, BMW, Mitsubishi, Mini etc and has done an incredible job!! Go Robby 2014!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service