Nascar.com is reporting that Robby has decided not to run next weekend at New Hampshire because of lack of sponsorship. Robby Gordon Motorsports will be running a car with P.J. Jones only. Is this true!

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you think the lack of Robby at NH is going to ruin your birthday, then you are sadly mistaken! Didn't ruin the Indy 500 weekend, did it?? Besides, we can't miss out on the free Foghat concert before the race Sunday. We can change the words from "Slow Ride" to "No Ride". lol
LOL...Hey Jaci..you know I had to poke fun at that. #blamestremme !
Yeah, I know you think this is funny. 3 races in a row. I am starting to take it personally, but as I have told you before, I'm a race fan first and foremost.

So, if I decide to go to the Brickyard, do you think he will bail out on that one too?
I think you are very safe for the Brickyard.The tire test was awesome.I am going to that one.
Sweet Foghat! Now I know what t-shirt to pack for the race! Now where did I put those rose-colored glasses, I'm gonna need to take them this weekend!
Only rose colored glasses we will worry about are the ones for our wine!! BTW, what goes with birthday cake? Red or white??
Hey, check out your page as I put the new lyrics up for "No ride"!!
This is really disappointing
No kidding! Happy Birthday to me!
Wow, that just brought me down from level 10 of excitement to like level 1. :(
Rodman is a member here I believe....so I take it he likes Robby/has a good professional rapport with him...

very awful news indeed.....
If this is true, Then today is worthless. All the points he got today are a waste. And we will struggle with the top 35 all year long.
Unfortunately it is what it is...Major sign of the times with the first public acknowledgment of a S & P , but if that is what it takes to assure another race and the employees jobs then so be it. The team just came of an amazing finish of finishing second to a Hendrick car, so news could be much worse

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service