Nascar.com is reporting that Robby has decided not to run next weekend at New Hampshire because of lack of sponsorship. Robby Gordon Motorsports will be running a car with P.J. Jones only. Is this true!

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robby ran Michigan out of pocket. Robby was going to run Pocono out of pocket.
Exactly my point for saying he could of competed this weekend.
Peeps - we're all fans, so Loudon will suck. But I know I really enjoyed my pocono weekend...went outside, got stuff done, didn't really miss racing for one weekend. RG will be back next week and we'll be there.
Million dollar question- whatever happened to the BAM deal? Care to clue me in someone?
Or is BAM the new Fruit of the Loom?
BAM is the #49 & racing is very expensive that actually costs real money to do. Good luck to them.
On counsel’s advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may ban myself.
are you shitting me? Warner reniged? bastards.....
I plead the 5th! Though i just found out what happened yesterday...
Drama queens.
What seems to be the problem...

"ummm..eeerrrrrrrr...I've superglued myself to...well...myself......"....................
I'm surprised Polaris doen't step up for this. A simple google search tells me there are at least 53 Polaris dealerships in NH, VT, ME, and MA - ans those are just the ones that can be found easily on google.

I'm sure Robby tried, but I'm surprised Polaris didn't bite - it seems a natural.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service