Ivan Stewart is " The Ironman " , Walker Evans is " The Legend " . What nickname should Robby have ? Stick with " Flash Gordon " or something different ? I suggest " Robby The Rebel " since he's always ran to his own beat and rebelled against the norm . What do you all suggest ? Look forward to seeing your ideas .

Views: 1706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"SHOWMAN" is a good one

He is technically Robert W. Gordon the 3rd...so we could call him RG3. Ha Ha!

Ivan good choice I like that one Robby " The Showman " Gordon . Especially since he's driven just about everything out there .

wasn't he Robby " The Bullet" Gordon??

Think that was his dad .

I think Im good with just plain ol Rob, Robby, or RG, but never Robbie!!!

How about "The Demon of Dakar". He send fear and chill thru the bones of speedo wearing mini men.

Just watched the Primm 300 from 96 and they called him The Rocket......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEksqECWOLc

Great video and my favorite TT too !

Same here. I know things are changing at RGM and the TT is probably not going to get replaced but there is something to be said for that design and the reason that Robby was so fast in it as well as Post and for that matter the Geiser Truggy. I understand most all of the thinking behind the midengine design and that it is fast. 015 (ivans toyota) was only good on courses that didnt have ditches and crazy high speed whoops and jumps. Seems that Robbys truck has the same issues. I know that the 015 was a transaxle and was some what limited in wheel travel and Robby's is v drive to live axle and i know that its the shocks that mostly show the weakness on his TT. I just dont remember ( this could be cause i was alway in awe and so young) anything affecting the Valvoline truck, like ever! It was the anvil not the hammer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robby had something up his sleeve . You never know maybe a whole new truck , or maybe a reskin of the truggy or just stay as is . You never know with Robby he always keeps us guessing lol

Change it to Speed-ee and he would sell his brew south of the border by the 55-gallon drum with a hand pump. Just change the hat for a helmet.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service