From Dakar.com

After starting 11th this morning, US driver Robby Gordon (Hummer) finished the day’s special stage in 1h40’21, a time that gives him his third special stage victory on the Dakar as he finishes one tiny little second ahead of Stéphane Peterhansel.

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was riding in a local race in washington a couple years back called the dessert 100 street used it as practice he went by me like I was standing still He won the race and just kept going for practice. after 100 miles I was wiped out for a week.He seemed like just an average guy. These guy's on bikes got nerves of steel .and blazin fast.
That's the way to win one. Almost a photo-finish. Go get them Robby.
And great result for BJ also, that will put both Hummers in the TV highlights tonight.
Isn't this Robby's 4th Dakar stage win??
Actually 4.5th stage win!
Nice Job Robby I love it. Keep up the pressure on the others.....
wow I did not expect this, great job Robby and gang!
What is the reason Robby races with a 2 x 4 Hummer and not a 4 x 4 ? I understand the restricter plate situation
This has been discussed extensively here on this thread.
Ask Peterhansel. He's the one that got hit on the head with a 2x4 today
Does anybody know his overall right now
8th. On the main page, on the left hand side, there is a running scoring pylon that is updated quickly every day with that info . You cant miss it !
that overall for the first 4 stages right cuz I noticed he didn't get the mid check points but that's probably a scoring error through the gps scoring

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service