To our fans and SPEED Energy supporters…

I am happy to announce that we were able to reach a mutually beneficial settlement of our dispute with Specialized Bicycles regarding logos, and we will soon be selling all of our same merchandise with our new SPEED Energy Logo. In fact, we anticipate having merchandise with the new SPEED Energy logo available for on-line purchase between December 18th-20th with shipping available for holiday delivery. In the meantime, merchandise with the old logo has been discontinued.

SPEED Energy plans to have energy drink products with the new SPEED logo available in stores in early January 2011. Please continue to check back for updates on when and where products will be available in your area.

We want to thank you for your continued support of SPEED Energy and Robby Gordon Motorsports. We believe the new look of the product and merchandise is cooler than anything you’ve seen.

Keep up the SPEED!

Robby Gordon

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the "NEW" logo better........

What about this deal makes this MUTUALLY benefical?

they don't have to spend any more time in court over this.They resolved it. lets move on.

thank goodnes I didn't drink my last can of unleaded... it's a collectors item now! can't wait for the clothing to come out and for it to hit stores (any idea which ones and where??)...

and I agree with Robby's "the product and merchandise is cooler than anything you've seen"...

It is nice to see this has been settled so quickly.  According to the post on Jayski, the fact that specialized never posted the $3 million bond had to help Robby in his negotiations to get this thing settled.     

My guess is that Robby will be able to sell the old logo Speed Energy cans outside of the American market... like that this was resolved so quickly.

Think part of the deal allows Speed Energy to liquidate the existing inventory @ a centavo per can ? I thought I read somewhere that there was 2 mil. units available at release date.

The new logo is fine.

Glad this got settled relatively quickly.

Good to here that there is one less thing for the team to worry about. IMO I never saw a problem in the first place and hope the team didn't lose on the deal. Now I have to get a signed set of the new cans.

Who is distributing the drinks?

In So. Cal,call 619-454-1497,should do the trick.

I like the new logo better, too.  Did a double take when I first saw this at the local grocery.  The new SPEED cans will be eye catching and distinctive.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service