front wheel issue or blown engine ???? Does anyone know ??? Shoots !!!

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Needless to say 2011 isn't off to a good start, and I'm not looking forward to the NASCAR season.

WHY THE CHAT IS CLOSED? ROBBY IS RUNNING SINCE ONE HOUR!

C'MON GUYS WAKE UP!!!

Maybe next year, he should have someone run the 1000 in the Hummer just to make sure there are no issues.  If he goes to 4WD, I'm sure there is going to be a trial and error learning curve, break-downs and etc. before he sees any reliabliity with a new setup.  I mean what will he go with that's tried and true, can take a pounding and put down some torque like the VW's tdo? 

And then will he change his whole engine setup, go turbo, have limitations with the suspension.  It sucks he's out of this race. I guess the rules say teams cannot bring air-support correct.  I was thinking a C-130 Cargo plane could air-drop a new Hummer, engine or parts when needed in a timely manner. Maybe have a drone circle and monitor his status during each stage of the race  : )

Gas on Robby!  You'll still be the first American to win this event.

you can test for 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles and still have a bearing lock up on a driver from stage to stage.

Just as easily as you can drive over a cliff like Sainz did a few years back..

thats racing !

I would guess that the wheel bearings would be something that is at least inspected/re-greased each night right? So it's not collateral damage from the rock or the ramp jump/anything like that, and it was just a bad part?

Happens to everybody at all levels of racing from time to time, just sucks that it happened to Robby in a race where he has so much time/money/resources tied up into.

YOU GUYS ARE NOT READING?

ROBBY IS OK, AND RUNNING NOW

WAYPOINT 1

303 GORDON (USA), WALCH (USA) HUMMER 005:15:14 04:57:34 00:00:00

WAYPOINT 1

N° 121

OPEN THE CHAT

Heś 5 hours behind the Matador and well over wp3

Robby, I'm living in Argentina, Chile and Bolivia since 2001. I really think you need some serious information about these conuntries and how to run a off road race.

Once again when you come to a BBK bring a knife, these are 4x4 tracks NOT 4x2, follow my suggestions and next year you'll win it.

A broken hub and now your going to tell him how to drive WTF.

LOL!! You're a f*cking idiot....................I'm sorry, but you are telling Robby Gordon how to drive off-road? Give your head a shake pal...........That's like telling Ron Jeremy how to get laid.

good stuff...

now hearing RG might be back IN stage 5

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service