Robby was on Sirius XM ( 3-22-12 ) & talked for about 13 minutes.. He discussed the ECU issues ( have found the problem ) , The Mint 400 & said that Justin Lofton will drive the car at Martinsville.

After Martinsville, Robby stated that they will park the car & the next race will not be until Sonoma.

Audio of the Interview now available on main page

Views: 3884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Expense is still very high,regardless if the track is in the vicinity of the shop

+1 on "about time".

The ONLY thing that concerns me is the potential impact on his crew/employees - though, I'm sure he has a plan.

There are only a few Nascar races that are exciting enough to keep me awake, I usually sleep through a big part of them (seriously).

The Mint 400 practice video on the home page here is WAAAY more exciting.

Looking forward to whatever is next.

It is so sad that Robby cannot get sponsorship for NASCAR. The off-road is exciting, I agree, but with some sponsor ready to shell out cash, Robby could get up in the points. Not racing just puts him further behind. Now he is not even close to the top 35. It just sucks. Joan

BTW TOG, you may know this, but the audio player with the interview on the front page here doesn't work on the iPad. Doesn't even show.

yeah, need to cuss Steve Jobs for that. His safari browser doesnt like flash. However, if you download the "CloudBrowse" app for ipad, all those flash features suddenly work on the ipad, including the interview.

I assume the same goes for iphone?

No - Works on iphone. (Mine did)

Ok, thanks!

I for one am also happy to hear this. I would rather Robby pick and choose full races instead of S&P's. Also, I probably already know the answer to this but.... is the Mint televised at all? Probably not and I will tune in HERE to catch the action...

It will be televised - fuel TV

Ah a channel that all of 5 people in the country get... l0l

618 on directv

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service