What does Robby Gordon have boiling in his mind about the 2012 season?? Any decided series yet and ect??

Views: 5089

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yamaha and Honda's for me.Thank you in advance.

Let me know if they have a 79 RD 400. One bad ass yamaha. lol. Bultaco would be cool to .

Iconic,but about 14sec a lap slower than a FZR400 (1:34 vs 1:48 Pacific Raceway) Just say'n

Nice 400 but it was some 8 years later. 79 RD 400 was one year and one year only .1980 i think we had a just a bad ASS rd 350 . looked just like king kenny R.

1979 RD400's where Daytona Special's as memory serv's-Kenny Roberts Replica where RZ350's (84ish) I raced a 80 CB400 6speed'r against a field of 400 Special's that how I know at than SIR they would go 1:48.I won every sprit race and lost the 6hr to a team on a Canadian 400 Special (not the same as US spec). I'm a Steve Baker fan.Just for convertation, the TZ250H is the background for me autograph cards was the Robert's Wrangler bike that Jimmy Filice rode.Kenny than gave the bike to Fred Merkel,than purchased by Rhys Howard.I own a 250 that was riden by Dwayne Chung, and was the Bud Askland's US development bike for Kenny 250GP team ( Rainey,McLoud)

Maybe it was all you and not the cb 400 . lol.

I will take another Hodaka Wombat, put it on either Bam Racing , Kevin Conway, or Morgan Mc Clures account...I would say they are good for the $$$$ , thank you

Always watching for vintage cycles, my family is big into bikes my cuz Rick did a custom that made it into some chopper mag ........Spike was the bikes name ?????????? it got stolen at the Italian festival in Buffalo??????????
Nothing like this thing here he even was one of the first folks to do that cage ball thing and the boarded dome thing..............can you tell by my tone that even though he has talent he never reached his full potential. He just kinda keeps to himself. Anyway here is something to put you in a good mood enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIa0q47CXsk

How about making another SPEED energy drink called "Torque" Then break out the monster truck again (maybe build another one too) theme it with "Torque" and travel the monster truck circuit. ...Or is there any money to be made with monster trucks any more?

I'm not sure, but I think S&P in Cup every week pays more money than running any other series full time.

Monster truck has been sold.

too bad, I wanted to see that thing in action.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service