C'mon guys, Robby is OK,

WHY THE CHAT IS CLOSED?

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

T4 is the huge support truck.

T4 are the race trucks, T5 are the huge support trucks. Usually the T4's carry spare parts on them because they are in theory closer to the racers during the race then the Support Crew is. For example VW or Redbull may fund a T4 truck not so much to be a serious competitor in the truck class but so that way the VW car entries have parts/pieces/support closer to them then the huge support crew.

I'm not sure exactly how it works but let's say the T4 had 10 storage bins, 2 of them were used for the T4 truck itself, which would leave them with 8 free to "Sell/Rent" for the race. Robby bought 1 of those bins to keep spare parts on so that way he would (in theory) have support/parts actually in the race somewhere closer to him then where Team would be.

It's actually a pretty genius idea (when it works out as planned) that I never would've even thought of happening until I head it mentioned today (well yesterday now).

Thanks for the explanation Josh, Good in theory anyways, time for a refund huh?
What type of transmission Pump is he using for cooling the oil?  or has he got a Torque convertor set up in the box does any one know?

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service