C'mon guys, Robby is OK,

WHY THE CHAT IS CLOSED?

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They also had Robby out with a blown motor. Lets wait and see what tomorrow brings.
can robby take over as driver for the other hummer  maybe as a relief driver
No. If the driver or navigator that are assigned to a race vehicle get out or cant make it, then that vehicle is Disqualified. That is what happen to Carlos Sainz last year when he rolled into a ravine and his navigator broke his arm. Because the navigator could not continue it DQ'ed that car. 
C'mon there still five days of pure chilean sand, the best for the hummers!!!
The dakar will start tomorrow, so keep the faith!!!
Now there are rumours that the 303 WIN THE STAGE!
Stay tunned!
Are you kidding?????
He's Done - Confimed by SpeedEnergy Twitter.
can anyone confirm the position on the main page of the dakar?
I'll say only one thing...being a fan has no conditions or requirements. GAS ON and many races to come no matter the outcome in South America. So shattered sorry everyone.

Ya......I'm pretty bummed out as well........Not sure how the whole "missing wheel bearing" thing could happen. Doesn't seem well organized to me, but I'm not there so I can't really be critical at all......All that preperation and money to have the truck drive by a retina burning orange Hummer, up on jacks, on the side of the road, in a desert?????......Wtf?....Dakar is tough and it showed that to everyone today. I hope Daytona or Indy isn't like this.................tough one Robby. We'll get 'em next year.

what stage? 300 won the 4th!!!!!!!!
Robby said he bought space on the "T4", what does that mean? who drives the "T4", this must be other than the team car#327

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service