The upcoming Codemasters DiRT 2 game is going to feature the Robby Gordon H3 Dakar. The game comes out on September the 9th here in the states. Check it out briefly in this video of the game's unveiling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeR4HXTzt80

Should be pretty sweet.

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not to mention they'll have just 16 cars on track at the same time. If you want great graphics, you have to sacrifice AI cars... NR2003 was the best for me.
Supposedly GT5 will support 43 cars in Nascar mode. Time will tell if thats true or not...
I still play NR2003. It's nothing but community supported now, still a great game with all the updates
The series has been great, all the way back to Colin McRae 04. I'd love to see RG in a more prominant role in the game, but he'll probably have to up the rally racing stuff first.
..... or he could just win Dakar (easier said than done). That would put RG on the map in several areas..........
I cant wait for this game to come out. Now with the H3 featured in it, I love it even more. Best Rally sim game out there. Nascar sucks! and RIP Colin, we still miss you.
With Monster being a partner in the game and being able to customize the cars, one should be able to put the Monster livery on the H3. Looks like I am getting the new computer together just in time!! Been playing the CM rally games since CM2. they are the best. Codemaster has always put out some of the best driving games.
you prolly have to work your way up to the monster hummer...I hope
i got the demo..there is a robby gordon paint scheme....his trophy truck may also be in the game
Yeah I was going to say, I just got Dirt 2 yesterday and I bought the Hummer H3 with the Robby Gordon Offroad paint scheme. The good old black #77 Monster H3. It's awesome to drive as Robby.
Yeah the graphics are crazy. Great game, I agree the Hummer and Trophy Trucks are hard to drive especially when you get to the pro level, they have so much power that you almost spin out off every corner. It's so much fun!!
LOL I don't have alot of luck with a clean car at the end of most races. I think I only have 2 clean races out of many....Oh well...;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service