Awesome day for Robby Gordon at Infineon, with a fantastic 2nd place finish for the #7 Monster Energy Toyota. Congrats to Gene Nead & the entire team for working hard all weekend long.Pj Jones & the #07 also aided in Robby's good finish.Kudos to Kevin Harvick for racing RG cleanly on the last 5 laps.

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice 2nd place finish! Yay!
WoooooooHoooooooo! Great job guys!
Awesome job RGM! Can't wait to see Speedfactory.TV Going to buy some Monster!
That was fun!
Regardless of how it ended up, it was a blast hanging onto every turn. I am surprised Harvick didnt' turn him but I think Rob being a Cali guy, the crowd would have rioted in the streets - the 29 hauler wouldn't have made it out of the infield!
What a great day for RGM !! Congrats to Robby and the team for a job well done !!!
Great day for Robby and the whole team...for once luck was with him.
I was on the edge of my seat for the last 4 laps. Way to go Team Gordon. 32nd in points now as well.

I can't wait for the Speed Factory Episode.
YES---that's what I'm talking about. I so wish he would have had more tires left to try to make a run at JJ but I will take a 2nd all day long. Congrats to the team and to Gene for making the call to pit when they did
Congrats to everyone at RGM. You guys are heros!!!
Yes!!!! I'm so happy!!! Congratulations Robby!!! Thank you Gene. And you're right about Kevin too - respect for racing Robby clean.
Great job Robby and RGM!! You guys did a great job today!!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service