Could someone here please tell me how is it that another single car team beat Robby in points. I see the 78 car based in Denver Co. with the same challenge the 7 car has but one is 26th in points and the other 34th. I see RG with major driving talent and car construction ability but poor finishes. Is the question money or skill or some other factor. I read posts here on most issues and can't get a grip on why RG isn't at least in the mid 20's in points. We have some insiders here and I would like to get some insight. Oh by the way yes I am a RG fan from way back.....just a little frustrated.

Views: 1445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More $$$$$, RCR chassis and engines, I see RGM doing the best that they are capable of right now.
Heck, since we're dreaming why not run 2012 under the Stewart-Haas umbrella? RG runs some races and Danica runs hers in the #7 with SPEED as an associate sponsor with Go Daddy.
Is Danica and SPEED a oxymoron?
I didn't know she was a mormon...............
I believe that from now on a trip to the chat board is everyones "homework" for the weekend, all questions will be asked an answered correctly. Always will be a RGM and RG fan, but as TOG said RGM is in survival mode, just be happy he is racing hell I was a complete ass on the chat after qualifying and then thought about the bigger picture. i can't even imagine the costs involved and logistics that it must take every weekend to even show up for the races. As RG previously has said befor " half the battle is to just show up for the races" Now just so I can have TOG yell at my post, Is the souvy truck going to Pocono?..LOL Now where is the damn AC repairman it is 98 degrees outside and the AC is out in the RG7fan casa....Ball soup today
I'll make you a deal - I'll stick with the chat if everyone there will grow up and stop whining. For the last 7-8 races, I've started on chat, but get fed up with the attitude there, and turn it off. So please don't tell us the race chat is the be all and end all of RGM info for fans.
@ALan,'chat' has been pretty civil (nobody has banned themsevles since mid-June) and just like the RN days ,there are nuggetts of info during 'chat'
lol........usually..........it's an apples to oranges comparision at best anyway.
regan not in same category......... .......?( $ ) if when robby wins do improvements happen immediately or continue to to be a s&p on/off? hopefully we will see soon. Find out when money is made team improvements or grind it out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service