Could someone here please tell me how is it that another single car team beat Robby in points. I see the 78 car based in Denver Co. with the same challenge the 7 car has but one is 26th in points and the other 34th. I see RG with major driving talent and car construction ability but poor finishes. Is the question money or skill or some other factor. I read posts here on most issues and can't get a grip on why RG isn't at least in the mid 20's in points. We have some insiders here and I would like to get some insight. Oh by the way yes I am a RG fan from way back.....just a little frustrated.

Views: 1445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it really that much for a Motor...Full race? Crap....
@JR, WJM and I have been talking about this expense for a couple of years and the value of owning one's own engine program.I didn't know it would happen so soon.Happily it was sooner than later.
Really I'm suprised we're even talking about this.This info has been cover'd many times.Barney Visser's program isn't even close to a simple garage operation and a single store providing a meager income.Mr Visser has earn'd his wealth and is choosing to spend some of it on a 'CUP' program.WJM knows Mr. Visser first person and has provided much insight.Maybe some might pay more attention during 'chat' maybe you'll learn something.Here are some facts.Front Row,StewarHass,RPM,Germain,Finch,Buckler DO NOT build there own chassis or there own engines!RGM build's their own chassis and OWN's an engine inventory!
By the way what does 26th in points pay at the banquet?And how much did it cost to make that?Yes cost of income?
I think the 32 car might build and run their own stuff, not sure though
All Ford engines come from Roush/Yates and most chassis from Roush.Having worked for Rat in the Hat,Frankie has an in at Roush.
thats why the 21 is doing good buying roush
TY (caps)
maybe it's time to experiment with something else........ own chassis and engine inventory not working so well.... just a fact
If people had the time to show up on Sunday mornings for chat, it would help them to be in the know....lol...IMO
not everyone does, so I don't mind repetitive questions from time to time. Now, are people finally over Indy ??
I've been over Indy since the race ended. On to Pocono , hoping for a good weekend !
Not yet. I started Rob over Menard in fantasy. Literally the worst points swing I could have. And Soulpatch would've been my third first-time winner started this season. (Missed Regan).

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service