Robby Gordon 2010 SCORE Baja 500 Post-Race Quote and overall standings

http://www.score-international.com/421/press/Post_Race_Quotes_From_...

ROBBY GORDON, No. 1 (12th in class. Gordon drove the entire race.) – We broke a transmission on Mike’s Sky Ranch Road. I haven’t broken a transmission in years. It’s a disappointment. The guys did a good job and we got it changed in about an hour and a half and I think that’s what we got beat by. I was the second car on the road and on the Mike’s Road we were maybe 15 seconds behind (the leader at the time) and unfortunately it broke. That’s kind of the way it goes, though. We’re obviously working hard but it’s kind of one of those years. Last year we couldn’t do anything wrong and this year we can’t do anything right. It’s always fun to come down here and race and we had a good time.

Overall standings after Baja 500

1. Andy McMillin        253

2. Jesse Jones           230

3. Nick Vanderwey      218

4. Mark McMillin         212

5. Robby Gordon         205

6. Rob MacCachren    203

7. BJ Baldwin             199

8T. Robbie Pierce        191

8T. Adam Householder 191

10. Roger Norman        182

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RG has too many equipment failures IMO. To me this means either he is pushing the equipment past its design limits or he needs to beef up the spec's on the equipment he is using.
Sal also screwed RG out of SAT finishing points at laughlin this year.... That was a chunk. RG should be in 3rd right now. He is going to need the bad luck fairy to kick Andy in the balls the next two races if he is going to win the big prize.
....at least sucker punch him till he stops breathing... lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service