Hi guys, any question with Robby in this Baja 500, go Trophy or Hummer? for Clasification and Race

Views: 1643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

have heard, from a so called "insider", that RG sold only one hummer,. and that he will do the b500 in the other hummer,. i told him what i heard on that interview that he said that he sold both, but this guy keeps saying that the hummer will be at the 500, so, ANY REAL INSIDER CAN CONFIRM THE REAL TRUTH?

We've heard both Hummers were sold, along with support trucks. Hummer #2 hasn't been raced in a while. If it shows up at the B500, it wouldn't surprise me if this was a final shakedown.

I have seen pics of both Hummers racing in the mid east in the last month. Both belong to a european company that appears to rent them with full support. Yazeed raced one of them and Nassers cousin just raced the 2nd one last week in Qatar. Hummers and support trucks are long gone.

http://www.marathonrally.com/news/fia_world_cup_my_racing_from_belg...

roger that" thks.

Picture of 2nd Hummer driven by Nasser's cousin Faisal Al-Attiya at the Sealine Cross Country Rally last week.

Side note: Nasser dropped out on day 2 of the 4 day rally as his Buggly had it's oil tank punctured. His cousin lasted until the last day in the old RG Hummer.

cool,. thks for the info.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service