Robby eludes to being out of the country working on a sponsorship deal !

NASCAR Race Hub interview: Robby not only got a plug in for www.speedfactory.tv , but also eluded to being out of the country working on a sponsorship deal.

Does anyone wanna guess what country he's in,and what company he's meeting with ?

cause Robby did not say.

My guess is Mexico & Tecate Beer (the Tecate girls could work the souvy trailer!!!)

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good one!!
The make of the red car is called Lada
Since we are speculating..... José María "Pechito" López will bring his investors left over USF1 millions to race the 07 car. To sweeten the deal he'll throw in a super computer and a toaster that he received from Pete and Ken as a parting gift.
I think he's at the World Cup or maybe Wimbledom.
He is in negotiations for the coveted International House of Crepes sponsorship.
IHOC? Thought they were out of business.
any word from the group down in South America on how sponsorship talks are going?
or is this going to be a wait and see Speedfactory Episode?
did anyone else notice the posted message from dakar's officials got reworded from unfair advantage to this : The desired goal was clear: to strike the best balance possible between the two types of engine currently used in all-terrain rallying.
with in the last couple of days or am I going crazy????
i dont think robby is out of country working on sponserships;;;;;; if anything he's behind the wheel or on vacation; maybe he's thinking of retireing from cup raceing looking for driver and focusing on ownership!!!!!!!
robby is good people, keep the freaking jerry springer type thoughts, and comments away from these postings!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service