Robby eludes to being out of the country working on a sponsorship deal !

NASCAR Race Hub interview: Robby not only got a plug in for www.speedfactory.tv , but also eluded to being out of the country working on a sponsorship deal.

Does anyone wanna guess what country he's in,and what company he's meeting with ?

cause Robby did not say.

My guess is Mexico & Tecate Beer (the Tecate girls could work the souvy trailer!!!)

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please tell me there are no Chicken Pit restaurants in Argentina !!!!!!!!!!!
A pretty girl helped him get un stuck last year in the middle of the dunes and he told her that he would be back to find her. Love at first sight
I got it , it came to me in a dream. He's staging a kidnapping and the ransom will be a cup sponsorship deal.
4th Dakar Hummer sponsored by Agentina (remember the Chile car?)...wild ass guess
Tigers Ex in Switzerland??
Court for the mad burnouts and dougnuts on the highway......
That was a real crowd pleaser!
Wild Guess... Enarsa
Following your WAG...... I found this about ENARSA. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enarsa . Hopefully, RG can bring these folks aboard for Dakar and more.
I'm going with: having a talk with the Dakar big people about the 34mm restrictor for 2011 and how under power the hummers are, after Dakar has said that all gas vehicles had been under power compared to diesel vehicles...
In 2010, A.S.O. decided to increase the air intake on petrol (i.e. gasoline) engines to a diameter of 34 mm. The desired goal was clear: to strike the best balance possible between the two types of engine currently used in all-terrain rallying.
hmmm lawsuit coming up from Robby ????
Commitment in Argentina. Nice...
I think he is in colombia trying to get citgo sponsorship away from milk & donuts.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service