Does anybody knows his full sponsorship list?

Like Jim Bean, Menards, Mapel, Monster (1 race deal, maybe more)

What about Motorola and Camping World?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought we had ShamWow, SlapChop and Cash4Gold.com on the car this year.
one can dream.....
Robby Gordon: "I turned all of my old jewelry into Cash4Gold, and received my 10 race sponsorship the very next day!"
What does everyone think about Polaris. They have been very strong on the Off-Road side, why not Cup?
Polaris would be a good bet- they could also pick up the official "pit road golf cart" of nascar endorsement at the same time.
If Polaris picked up a NASCAR endorsement like that, they wouldn't have the money to sponsor Robby anymore...lol.
Mapei will be primary for a couple and associate most races, not sure which ones
We are in the works with a ShamWoW deal but none of us speak German(cause its made by the Germans) and they dont speak Redneck! As for Cash4Gold.com they bought that MC Hammer deal at the Super Bowl so they are bankrupt and SlapChop is sponsoring Micheal Waltrip cause they wanted a car that is "chopped" up in peices when he takes out the field during the race...cheesy I know
Hey, if he's got enough jewelry, he'll get back his sponsorship. We just need to find 2 million dollars worth of used jewelry. That would at least give us 3 or 4 races.
I think for a race that he doesn't have a sponsor, he should put Santa Claus on the hood. The paint scheme could have four reindeer on each side and Santa on the rear quarter panel. If you want something to draw kids to the car, it is the only idea I have that would rival Mickey Mouse. I don't think Jim Beam would be a good associate sponsor, but if you have been to the mall at Christmas, I hope Santa has had a few drinks before some of the kids sit on his lap.
what is weird.....Truex had freightliner on his chevy last year daytona

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service