Does anybody knows his full sponsorship list?

Like Jim Bean, Menards, Mapel, Monster (1 race deal, maybe more)

What about Motorola and Camping World?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Camping World is out. Motorola appears to be done on the Cup side, especially after the issues at Atlanta in 2007. I believe they still might be an associate on the off road side though.

No one really knows what Monsters deal is, Beam is on for 13 races. Menards is on for some, have not much about Mapei although it is safe to assume they will be around in some capacity.

Robby has been quoted as saying he has about 15 races yet to sell, so he has 21 of the 36 spoken for.
I'm sure CW is out on the Cup Side, but did anyone notice the CW was on the rear fender of the TT at Laughlin? Maybe the TT is part of the settlement that RGM and CW came too.
Jim Beam [13 races] is scheduled to be the primary sponsor at the following 2009 races:

Daytona - 2/15
California - 2/22
Las Vegas - 3/1
Texas - 4/26
Talladega - 4/26
All-Star, Charlotte - 5/16
Charlotte - 5/24
Michigan - 6/14
Chicago - 7/11
Atlanta - 9/6
Richmond - 9/12
Phoenix - 11/15
Homestead - 11/22

Thats all I got!
Where is the race in Chicago on 7/11? I'm just curious cause I live in Joliet, Il. I know we (in JOLIET) host the Lifelock 400. I know JB is sponsoring the #7 there, maybe somebody's confused.

As for sponsors, RG had Mapei on his jacket last night. I'd take that as a definite, they are on the car this year.
Other than that, he's got enough dough to run the whole year. That's all that reall matters to me.
Although, I'd like to see that Monster car more frequently
It is right there in the middle on 7/11!! lol!
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think it would be a really good thing for Robby to find a kid freindly sponsor. Someone who will both attract young kids to start watching Robby in the first place, and who would market some Robby gear. You can't really send your kids off to school with a Jim Beam ball cap on, you know. Menards would be okay, but there's a real shortage of #7 Menards fan gear available, and Menards is a very regional store.
well he did have those kid friendly deals back in 2000
Yeah, true. But when I went to Robby's merch hauler at the last race I attended, I really didn't see much Robby NASCAR gear that would have been appropriate to buy a kid. And I think his fanbase may be limited by that.
I think some plain #7 stuff would be good sells. A shirt with the stylized "7" on the back,stuff like that,
Robby has a 36 race sponsorship from the Nascar & track owners race purse account.
I always thought that someone should go after guns and ammo producers being that Nascar is a"redneck sport". Nascar sells alot of beer which is considered "redneck" why not there favorite toys............
Who packs your BRASS? WINCHESTER

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service