Results
1 RG - congrats good run
2 Mac
3 Norman
4 Ashcraft - good job Jesse

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not for nothing scott! it was very much appreciated by all of us out in the dez! r updates were broadcasted to everyone around me!
Wow, maybe RG did wrap up the championship yesterday.. :)
this is some great news today!
Does this wrap up the championship?
Congrats. Fun race to watch yesterday.
Pro Cars & Trucks

TOG Change the Main Page !

Here are the official SCORE results

SCORE TROPHY-TRUCK (Unlimited Production Trucks)--1. Robby Gordon, Charlotte, N.C., Chevy CK1500, 4:49:18 (57.24 miles per hour); 2. Rob MacCachren, Las Vegas, Chevy Silverado, 4:50:20; 3. Roger Norman, Reno, Nev., Ford F-150, 5:26:21; 4. Jesse Ashcraft, San Marcos, Calif., Ford F-150, 5:27:54; 5. Mark McMillin, El Cajon, Calif./Brian Ewalt, Bonita, Calif., Ford F-150, 5:30:10; 6. Kory Scheeler, Las Vegas, Chevy Silverado, 5:30:43; 7. Marc Ewing, Glencoe, Ill., Chevy Silverado, 5:31:12; 8. Cameron Steele, San Clemente, Calif., Rick Gieser, Phoenix, Ariz., GMC Sierra, 5:47:26; 9. Brian Collins, Las Vegas, Dodge Ram 1500 5:47:50; 10. Ed Stout, Stanton, Calif., Chevy Silverado, 6:27:03; 11. Steve Sourapas, Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., Ford F-150, 6:28:56; 12. Damen Jefferies, Apple Valley, Calif., Chevy Silverado, 6:41:57; 13. Rusty Stevens, Pampa, Texas, Ford F-150 6:45:02. (23 Starters, 13 Finishers)
It will get changed when I get back home.
Good to hear, way to go Robby!
That's great news. I thought it would. So Collins gets 9th. Are the penalties posted? Norman's IRC tracker must have fallen off at the pits. no updates for the last lap and a half. I did see him pop up on my last scratch list. Also Scheeler only showed completing 2.6 laps.. Well it kept us busy yesterday anyway. Now if we can only get the top 23 in Richmond penalized. I will give the France family credit. THey never change the results of the race Bill Sr always said I want the people leaving the track to know exactly who won. (Unlike Score and USAC, just ask Bobby Unser.)
Makes sense... good to know someone can explain it with out a bunch lawyers getting involved.
I agree, would not expect it to be the same. In years past you would read about the results in a paper, magazine, newsletter weeks after the fact. Now for the first time we reconstruct the race here virtually it has become more of a spectator sport. when the race ended there were 132+ members of the planet "watching" we knew the times posted on the irc tracking site within seconds of them passing, After the 500 I knew there would be another shakeup at the top.Even posted that on chat. just wish we knew Rob won yesterday while we had a captive audience. It dilutes the new more "real time" experience. Like those who waited until October for Bobby UNser to be declared the 500 winner.
This is without a doubt, good news!!! Congrats to RGM for a well deserved victory! We enjoyed being in the stands for the first couple laps watching Robby haul a** thru the staduim course, then watching from the pits.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service