Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Different circumstances...this is a good thing. Two teams to share information. Double the exposure for sponsors, hopefully keeps a outside Top 35 team from making the race. Shows what RGM can produce with a multi-team with talent & sponsorship. If all goes as plan...you'll see alot of the #7 and #4 on Sunday.

I would think PJ will be more conservative during qualifying so Top 20, Robby will be going for the pole but also knowing he needs to start up front and keep that car on the track, so Top 5. Come raceday...Robby will run hard a few laps and then the infamous "just cruise".....PJ will have work to do to get himself into position and keep it in one piece. Double file restarts will help PJ get closer. If bad luck doesn't rear it's head...both will finish inside the Top 10 an dhave a shot to win. The fuel mileage & cautions will be a factor though.

It should be interesting!
It's got to happen. This is just too cool not to.
Here is the deal PJ... Double File Restarts
Maybe there's hope for RG running BJ Baldwin in a NWS car!! he wants to, he's got the skills, why not??
If he could bring a sponsor, I'd say there's a decent chance. But BJ should do an ARCA or truck race or two first, don't you think?
The #4 has to be changed to #04 . Just the way it is.
Thanks for the update!
Wow, I wonder why that happened? There is no other #4 at the track. Perhaps Mr. McClue has some pull in Nascar still...
Doesnt really matter I guess.
Yea, in the grand scheme of things it has no affect on the weekend for RGM. It will get the anti Nascar (the governing body, not the sport) people here excited though... :)
Offspring, you just going on Sunday or all three days ??
?

Elaborate Offspring?

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service