Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, its hard to have time to read eveyones posts.
and im sure its been asked, but the cars going to look exactly the same?
At Talladega, Eric McClure attempted that Cup event with the 4 and missed the event.

Even with Larry's baggage with Rob and for those fans who rooted for Jimmy Spencer, there is no doubt the #4 is a part of NASCAR history and after further thought, maybe most of the fans of Morgan-McClure might actually like seeing that number being used by someone.

Of course, I've been wrong before.
you have to think...RGM has a large stable of RC cars to bring 3 or maybe 4 to the track this week....first time that passed my mind.
RGM only has 2 of these new COT road course cars.

I fully expect that if Robby wads his car up in practice or qualifying (I hope not, just saying), the #4 car will be withdrawn, re-numbered, and pulled out as the #7 backup...

It is possible they brought one of the old COT roadcourse cars as a backup for PJ, but they are not as quick as the new stuff.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it will be the exact same car. The green side will have the #4 and the Red side will have the #7. Robby is going to install a passenger seat. Every 15 laps they are going to switch seats, Like in Smokey and The Bandit when Frog and the Bandit change seats?
PJ looks nothing like frog....maybe Danica.
good idea, Gene Nead Could Be Sheriff Buford t Justice and David Stremme can be his son Junior...
I have placed the original rendering of the #4 on the mainpage, however I have been told the #4 graphic you see on track tomorrow will be slightly changed.
Will Robby's name be above the door like on the rendering too! LOL. I'm guessing it will say PJ.
Your guess is correct....lol....
I'm trying not to have my hopes up to see PJ in 2nd car for RGM. No mention of PJ in Robby's pre race report at robbygordon and I seem to remember in 2005 Robby having PJ on the entry for Sonoma only to pull him off.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service