Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just find it amazing how a total scumbag is so revered in the sport (what he did speaks directly to his moral character and ethics, it is no shocker Chad Knaus works for him)....funny how time changes perception...
Nope..Im staying on my high horse because I can ride it...lol.

Mail fraud, money laundering, briberies arent acts that one unfoprtunately makes than becomes all the better for it. They are not heat of the moment, oops it was an accident type crimes...It's not like he got drunk and cheated on his wife or something like that.

They are deliberate, premeditated and speak directly to one's inner true ethical character, which Mr. Hendrick has none no matter what he has done since then.
I remember during Indy that year(01), a reporter asked RG his plans after the 500, and RG stated that he had a few things lined up, and if things didn't work out , he could always enjoy the summer at the lake on Larry's dime.
have a 50 second snippet of a caller on SPeedway with moody today...great props for RG and how har dhe works for his sponsors am uploading in a few...

3+1=4 good history

1+3 = 4 too

40/10 = 4

96-92 =4
Haven't seen the pic (hopefully TOG will post soon) but heard it will look just like Robby's #7 but reversed, with Jim Beam on the driver's side w/ red and Menards on the other side w/ green...and sporting the #4.

Can't wait to see!

anyone heard who will be the crew chief yet?

That's the best we've got thus far...
The entry just made Jayski news
So what are the team orders... 7 and 4 for a one, two finish?
I don't have a lot of use for Larry McClure after he fired Spencer. The crowd at Jimmy's web site all dubbed McClure's' cars "garbage trucks" because that's how they drove. I never knew he and Rob had such bad blood. I can bet you the fans of the MMM won't be happy if Rob has PJ drive the 4.

(A side note - as I write this, my 10-month-old is in the process of givng me a little Mikey Waltrip in his diaper)

Is Larry still in jail? - I hoped he picked up a few tenths in the shower or else some big hairy guy named Tiny is going to show Larry what the "Slick 50 move of the day" means in the big house.
So, is this another RGM built car or? Reverse scheme as the #7 would be sweeeeet!

My guess is that Kaiser will be on top of the box.

BTW, bodoglife.com has RG at 15/1. I just placed $100 on the #7. When he wins, all of it will go towards Jim Beam merchandise and of course booze!

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service