Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those crappy IT guys (oh wait..Im one of them!) lol
U the man NiKal
Robby did say that Monster might sponsor Vegas as well. Fingers crossed.

The question still remains: Who is this mystery 8 race sponsor?
thats a combination of Polaris and Menards I beleive....and yes in the interview he said Monster is on for Daytona and Vegas....California is open but the Bam Warner sponsor will go on the #7
I wonder if they said, Bring us a off road championship and we will do NASCAR?
Lets hope he has great runs with monster on board maybe they will hang around a little longer.
RG said that they need to be focused on big points, low number finishes - 1 thru 5. I've never heard of a contingency deal in Nascar, but could there be more Monster $$$ if he does well thru the first 5 races? Leave it to RG to make that kind of deal happen.

Monster Truck? OK, I'll bite. Is Rob now looking to add an X games gold metal to his trophy case?
NASCAR, open-wheel, off-road, X-games, Monster truck rallies, Prelude.... Sounds like a busy year my boys!!! Great news today, I was really hoping to see a sponsor on here when I got home!
Sounds like Robby is not overly concerned with keeping the #7 car in the top 35. If he's willing to run the #7 as a BAM car with Warner colors, then he'll fall out of the top 35 quickly.

I guess that means he's confident the new cars will qualify well. For some reason I don't have that confidence yet.
whatever happens, happens.
True that. In any case, I'll be watching. I do hope he makes it to the Loudon races. Or if he isn't going to, announce that early enough so I can buy tickets for elsewhere instead.
I take it as the #7 gets the Owner Pts too on weekends Robby runs the Warner Music scheme....this alliance works infinitely better on keeping a car locked into the top 35...youre guaranteed a platform to show your sponsors..whether they are RGMs or BAMs.

and as sponsors come..you run both... its a win-win for RGM and allows BAM to be competitive when they field the #49

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service