Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's my favorite monster.. I think it would look awsome on a car to.
1 down 35 to go! But in all seriousness this is awesome!
Hope monster make more than one apperance on the car this year, but off to a great start.
He said it was for a few races...so my guess would be Sonoma again? and maybe one more?
nope
Your Welcome! Lets see I post that Robby will be on Sirius radio and yet no one lets me know what was said until I come back on here to read pages of riddles. Then I see Monster will be on the hood for Daytona. Your welcome! Last time I give you all a heads up about Robby! LOL!

Update: Yep checked my inbox and not one message! Bunch of bums!
It was tweeted a few minutes ago. Welcome to the 21st century!
Like I know how to Tweet! Hell I dont even text!
LOL!
interview coming up to listen to here. Thanks to Beagle7 for recording it, and Nikal for the interview heads up. Cookies have been sent to both....lol....
Yes.....without Nikal I would not have had my Sirius in my office today....all kudos and cookies to him!
Aahh great more bad news! I will have to listen at home as the speakers built in to my work monitor dont work! Freaking new 22 inch Dell monitor and the speakers or something crapped only after having it for a few months. IT told me they would get me another one, but I dragged my feet.

Man, the kid kept me up last night and now this! It's just not my day! LOL!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service