Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I was listening on my way into work. There was a lot of talk about the latest Toyota recall and the fact that Toyota has suspended all dealers from selling any Camry's and a few other model cars. They were saying this will have a huge effect on Toyota's yearly sales and could cost the company billions in revenue. Toyota has not been shy about saying how they are cutting back. The question was will this newest recall end up effecting the support Toyota gives NASCAR? Last year they announced they were pulling out of F1 because of budget cuts.
Probably affect the others far more than RG since he doesn't get much support from them anyway. Kinda ironic though that last year everyone was worried about Dodge and Chevy, thinking Toyota was the only safe bet! Maybe the shakedown will leave room for Honda to enter the sport.
Ironic yes but I don't see Honda jumping into another series.
The move by Toyota to stop production and cut off sales until the problem is resolved is just a result of corporate ethics similar to the Tylenol recall in the 1980's. The decision to essentially pull the affected vechicles from the shelf is just a way of saying that Toyota is concered about the safety of others and will come back from this in better shape than they were before the recall. Unlike Ford who pointed their fingers at the tire manufacturer when there was a rash of Explorer rollovers.
or allow Pintos to explode because it was cheaper to pay off the caluclated number of lawsuits created than to recall...lol

Bean counting!
All I can say is HOLY S@#$% to the daytona sponsor Robby just announced on Sirius...
I'll defer to TOG to revamp the site...also recording the interview..should have it to him in alittle bit
Yeah, c'mon already. We need to know this NOW! ;>)
ok lets get it loaded I got alot of work to do
Thats been the delay, because it was a HUGE deal. Patience pays off !
OK Beagle Juice..... Lets hear the news. I cant wait that long.
And the Monster Truck - going to take on Gravedigger? And X Games? Poor TOG's going to need some extra help creating new groups!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service