Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merger: the absorption of an estate, a contract, or an interest in another

Alliance: A close association of nations or other groups, formed to advance common interests or causes

This is an alliance..not a merger....the 49 does not get the 7 owner pts...
Beagle7,

Thanks for the info on the points. I figured RG would never give up his top 35 spot
this is out of left field...but it could work out well for RGM.... I mean Ken Schraer did keep that 49 car locked in until they gave it to that crap driver with the Serta sponsorship...he was probably the worst driver to grace the cup series inthe past 6 years....lol.

It's the equivalent of a 2nd team without the headaches of running or owning it...I would expect good gains on track if the 49 can find its way in the show on a weekly basis...

also should improve our Q efforts as the 49 shoul dhave a good Q setup if they plan on making the shows..
Brent Sherman
Brent Sherman?????? Not following....I am confused....fill me in.
One of the drivers for BAM in 2006, I think he came along w/ sponsor?
What a tool, rich kid that wanted to go fast like his Idol Cole Trickle. He's semi sorta local. Heard some about him, nothing good.
Yea, he was terrible.
Was it really Brent Sherman?? I forgot, I knew it was someone terrible. Must be nice to have a dad that owns Serta, haha.
Oh this is past humorous. 2006 seems like light years away at this point.
like four or five crew chiefs and three manu's ago.
This is good, I don't see a downside at all.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service