Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll keep the sponsor a secret until it is officially announced, but what I found interesting in the interview was his announcement for California. Somewhat of a blast from the past and a sponsor that every Robby fan wants on the car! Driving the BAM car sponsor on the #7 since it is an open date for him. Looks like this non-merger/alliance will allow Robby the opportunity to run races that he otherwise may not run due to a lack of sponsorship.

One other item made clear by Robby. He has NO intention of any Start and Park races. If they can't fund a race, they won't go.
TOG sent you the interview.....interesting stuff to say the least
yup..its been a patient last few weeks, alot was going on. The dominoes are falling in a GREAT WAY !
Enough of the private code conversation, what's the deal?
ok. i'm getting a little antsy here.. it's like your all dangling a piece of meat in front of my face that is just out of my reach....lol
front page of site, left hand column
Woo hoo!
Its going to be a sweet....and easy to spot in Daytona.....GOING TO THE FRONT!
Great news!!!! I'm assuming this is a one race deal? I haven't heard the radio interview yet..
Now were talkin' Score championship ,Darkar effort/sage 4 win =Daytona Baby!
The big M how many races?
Yeah Baby!!!! Maybe he can run the Kahos scehme at Vegas!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service