Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BAM RACING was asked about the driver announcement for 2010. Thought you were going to announce Fri or Mon the new driver , what happened?

BAM - What happened? Evolution! We'd like to make the announcements as fast as everyone wants them but sometimes thats not always possible. Trust us the news coming is VERY positive!! Thank you for your interest and support--we appreciate it greatly!!
maybe BAM is reincarnating Dale Sr.
I'm thinking BAM is working out a deal with a Global Racer!
That's what i thinking - just not positive a "new" team, out of the top 35 would bring in a non-nascar driver...
Piquet is available
Is his head frozen in Arizona like Ted Williams'?
whats left of it
I like NASCAR don't live by it or make Red Necks turning left my thing every Sunday, but do feel Robby should get as much explosure as he can get. Maybe he could also race with a truck team when there is an opening, or a Busch car if the opertunity shows up. Just something to where the Media is saying his name on Sunday " Hey he did this or that " just to keep people talking about is operation.
For everyone who said Scott Riggs, it looks like he has signed a Nationwide deal and it's in a Ford so I can't see him going to a full time deal in a Toyota.........
Well that BAM Spirit show is on 8pm tonight on race talk radio...so maybe Mrs. Morganthau will shed some light on her plans...
Robby is scheduled to be on Sirius's Trading Paint show with Rick Benjamin and Chocolate Myers which is on now. I'm guessing he will be on closer to the end of the show, it seems when Robby's goes on allot of these radio shows he is later in the show. When they were announcing today's guests line up Robby's name was last.

I'm sure they are going to talk to Robby about his BAM partnership and what is happening at RGM. So if anyone has access to Sirius radio listen and let the rest of us know what he has to say.
GREAT heads up! I will run to my car and get my radio.. I have an office setup that I can listen to it...

The SIrius Website has him listed as a 2:30pm guest

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service