Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

karen- no there isnt a vegas line on that..lol.
This is a good idea..but it can also back fire.. I am more worried as to where the teams are going to find the sponsorship at to run a complete season? And speaking of Sponsorship..why didnt Monster Energy have a race or 2 last year on the hood of the #7?
ive heard "nascar is not their market" about that one
says Miccosukee is pulling out of Cup, Nationwide & Camping World, That's a huge blow in 2009, but to find out weeks before Daytona is devestating!
No doubt that there is a kick in the shorts....vote on Feb 4th
Its not fore sure yet. Miccosukee's new chairman is wanting to have a vote on Feb 4th regarding the NASCAR sponsorships. But my other question would be how does this effect current contracts? Unless they have a clause stating they can pull their funding at anytime, I dont see how the new chairman can just quit sponsoring these three teams. They might be on the hook for each team until that current contract is up. So it might be more of a vote saying once the current contracts are up with these teams we will no longer be sponsoring any NASCAR teams.
I was thinking the same thing NIKAL. As with most of these rumors, we have to wait to see how things shake out.
one less car we have to worry about for the top 35....lol
WILL THE SPONSORSHIP BE THE SAME FOR THE 7 AND 49 AT DAYTONA?"Virtually two identical cars?"
nope. He meant 2 identically prepared new cars from the shop.
Gilliland asked about Daytona

“I feel good about it,” Gilliland said. “Robby Gordon Motorsports has teamed up with BAM, and the car is really nice.

“There’s so much stuff that can happen in the 150s [qualifying races], but I feel like I’ve run well at Daytona before and I feel like the equipment is going to be good. Hopefully everything can go well and we’ll be racing in the 500.”

David Gilliland Interview from SceneDaily
Crap,
Thought I was on to something!!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service