Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And a big WHO DAT to you
Do we have a Cre Chief yet?
Nope
Sure we do, the same guy its been for the last 5 years. Robby Gordon.
I hate to use this but with all our guesses we all "look like a monkey f***ing a football" I never understood it, has anyone ever seen it??? Just give us some news!!!!!!!
John Andretti?
You guys the only driver who is known for saying doting the I's and crossing the T's is Robby Gordon! I'm guessing TOG is eluding that maybe Robby will end up in the #49 car.

Maybe BAM will buy RGM out and switch the #49 to #7 and Robby can finish the year in the #7 and walk away from this whole depressing mess.
ditto on the dotting I's crossing T's...I was getting a good chuckle at the inventive guesswork!

I'm still not giving up on the pipe dream...if RGM can somehow keep both cars on the track I think you could see RG finish inside the top 25 this year...his cars are as good as they have been...and with 2 cars at the track they really should be able to figure out better setups...especially for qualifying whihc would cure a lot of what was ailing them the last few years..
or maybe RG will end up in the #7 car, and the #49 will put their sponsor on the side, so they can get in the show. And as Robby sells more and more races for the #7, then the #49 will run more with the Warner colors. This way, Robby actually gets to do what he does, drive a racecar. There is alot of stuff going on that can become huge for this team.
Ya I cant imagine Robby not driving his car in the end, unless he really wants to go full scale at rally racing with the Hummer and TT racing.
Tog, any idea who the sponsor will be for the 500?
it will be on the header when its time to be announced.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service