Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I listened to the podcast and it was dreadfully painful! Between Beth and the male host, those people do not have radio voices.
I am pleased that RGM gets the opportunity to showcase their talents as a Nascar motorsports manufacturer.This reminds me of Bill Davis Racing when Toyota first came on board.
No matter who the new cc's or driver,if the chemistry is right,this could be big!
now hopefully nascar will get rid of the wing
Why do you want them to get rid of the push bar?
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I can't believe they aren't covering this on ESPN! Are the Royal Typewriter and Sammy's Sausage Shack sponsorships part of the deal??
TOG - So is this an alliance, or a merger? HAHA! I think I've read to repeat yourself 5 times in this post thus far..

RGM builds good cars, lacks data acquisition. BAM needs a seasoned driver, like a Kenny Schrader. If not, a guy like Gilliland or Armirola would be a good choice for a younger driver with lots of talent. Just my 2 cents.
Gillys Gang !
shouldnt you be sleeping? lol
slept almost 11 hrs last night, so much better.
a very good opertunity for RGM to develope their own chassis.....lots more information to get
exactly...and the $$ he gets from BAM should hopefully keep im afloat longer (regardless if he has a sponsor on the hood) until RGM gets more psonsors..whether theyre one offs or someone steps up for multipe races.

And just think what this means potentially for our Q efforts with an RGM chassis doing nothing but Qual runs on Friday;s practices for the first 5....

I guess I would hope for Gililand as 1) he has proven he can qualify and keep a car in the top 35 in his career
2) he and Robby get along really well whihc will only help
I totally agree...I think this was a great move for rgm as it keeps his cash flow going and takes some of the admin stuff of his very busy plate....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service