Views: 5111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Drone, Thanks for the build links. I think they forgot the KISS priciple on the front end.Looks to complex and heavy.IMO.

I heard from my kids about this New IFS they are running, didn't believe it till now.....Heavy and strong

I'm thanking the racing gods that I'm not responsable for setting the bump steer.

LMAO Brother....Mike I think if you ever had to time you would get a kick out of it

There were a couple rigs running the Twin Traction Beam setup last year, it held up well but required some fine tuning. You should be able to get more flex then you can with a straight IFS like Campbell ran last year but be better on the fast bits then a solid axle. It will be a kick to see how she does when dialed in. I'm guessing they have taken it out and run it up and down the dunes to get those Fox shocks setup to let them take the whoops at some fun speeds.

Here's the map...

Lot's of good places to watch for those who know the area.

Backdoor is always fun to watch, but Outer Limit is going to be key this year since it is only on Lap 2. Need to get there before other rigs get stuck in there. With that rig they should be able to get through without pulling cable. I was able to run a lot of it winch free and I only had 33's. :D

Robby is pre-qualified for this event. Nice.....

Nice J.R. but they need to get the GoodYear sticker glue off the body panel in the bottom right corner of the pic :-)) or cover it with one from TOYO!... dirt just stick to everything doesn't it!

Qualifying is on live!

http://ultra4racing.com/live/

Robby qualifies on Wednesday evening, but this is cool to get a look at.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service