Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it is true, we will never hear anything more about it. The only way we will hear more about it is if there is a problem and NASCAR will splash it all over their website's front page!
On a good note, it seems that RGM has found something within the gray area that other teams have not figured out. This is the reason NASCAR wanted a closer look at the rearend. Progress is what I see!
Even with this, his cars are only top 20. He still needs to find something else for the Intermediate tracks to be consistently in the top 15.
Only Top 20? Did you forget this is a single car team racing against multi-car teams with billionaire owners?
Isn't the guy holding the pool cue Brian France? Also, whats up with all of the females in on the plot?
Mike Helton is one of those females
they are too thin to be mike
LOL.............that was great!
WE SHALL STRIKE AT THE POINT OF SEARS!!!
90% of ya'll are crazy . has NASCAR ever said they hate Robby or want him to fail ? If so when and where i want to read that ! if you claim to be a fan of Robby then be a fan not some half crazy conspiracy freak! If you dont like NASCAR turn if off and go away .I hope Robby doesnt read all the B.S. on this site its hard enough to be self employed with out knowing that 90% of your "fans" are crazy!!!!!!!! If my company's web site had so many crazy people on it I'd shut down my business and move to Mexico to hide out in fear and shame!!!!! GO ROBBY !!!!!!!!!!!
They are "crazy passionate" kevin. You have got to blame someone when you go though what RG fans do.
all of us are passionate for coming back week after week and cheering for our driver no matter what

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service