Robby mentioned yesterday at the grand opening of SCORE International Hamburgers in Chula Vista Dirt Live the reason for the cancellation of Texas, he said if I heard right the SST was invited by the Canadian Government to do a SST venue on that day. Amazing, now I wonder if this will take place of the international venue or will there be another one..anyone know

Views: 3917

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hopefully it is just conflict of other big venues going on that day too, but I don't think they have done any promoting for Soldier field ? I agree with some on getting time off from work to attend where some employers want a lot of time in advance so that employee can be covered by someone else. Yes I am also disappointed in the lack of communication and as respect to the fellow fans to change there plans to other possible future dates is due. But like my motto is lets give the benefit of the doubt before we start judging .

I've been to many concerts where the artists had to cancel the day before, or even day of show.

I as well.............they would not let me in....................(wise ass)

I live 15 miles away from soldiers field, I manage a body shop and my techs have 4 different radio stations on and I have never heard a word about the race. I'm just very sad and will hope for another venue close by at some point.

It is fathers day weekend, so perhaps Monday something will come out.

@Team, my bad, I can't count.
I do understand the frustration.
Maybe the call to cancel happen'd at the end of the biz day Friday.

Might be trying to move it somewere. I dont think they need to be somewere so big. Yes its nice to be somewere like the Ed, last week but its all about the $$. last week was just the best ! The show is real good.Robby did his home work there for sure.

totally agree with you James.

I'll just speculate that this has been known for a couple of days as Bigfoot removed the Chicago event from there web page at the latest, early Friday morning. Something had to be known in advance for something like that to happen. Very frustrated that I won't be attending Chicago. I was really looking forward to it.

Glad I went to the LA show! I will not be surprised if there is not another SST race. Sorry folks. Texas now Soldier field. For those of us who got to go to one, it was great and it is too bad there are these issues. Oh well, life goes on.

Me thinks, it never was going to happen , just used Chicago to put SST in the news samo-samo texas............

wrong

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service