TMS is giving Robby crap about promoting Speed Energy at thier track. They towed the show car, and forced RGM to remove all of the Speed Energy from the track - no free samples can be given away. They're citing the tracks Red Bull sponsorship as the reason. More exclusivity bullshyte.

We need to let TMS know that they are alienating fans. They have a twitter account that someone follows, so let's blast them. If you have a twitter account, use it, if you don't, go sign up for one.

Send tweets to @TXMotorSpeedway expressing your displeasure. Mention @RobbyGordon and @SpeedEnergy and include the hashtag #RallyForRobby.

Let's do this!

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tms has a Facebook Every post they wrote today I posted FREE ROBBY GORDON. OR ROBBY GORDON
epic fail on texas's part
we all know from spongebob that everythings dumber in texas
Someone just posted #99 Hauler Chef just let me sample his fajitas (TMS retweeted it)...which I repsonded "Did the #99 hauler chef have legal permission to give out samples? Speed Energy sure can't" #Texassucks
this is bull s%#t nascar sucks
This is a Bruton " Boss Hog" Smith track and you can't promote anything that he doesn't have his fat fingers in! Not in Hazzard county anyway!! Hang in there ROBBY! Gas On!!!!!
There is a big Red Bull tent/seating area in turn 4. A few years ago it was Jim Beam. I'm assuming that is the Red Bull sponsorship of the track.
But then why does the track itself sell AMP merchandise in their souvenir stands?
It's not about exclusivity of one brand. It's always about money. I'm sure TMS would not have a problem with speed doing whatever they are doing if they payed the track. Money talks. Not saying I agree but it is what it is.
Blame Bruton and Na$crap. Don't blame Texas. Robby has a ton of fans here in Texas. Every year the line for his autograph gets longer and longer. Yes the track sucks, and the owner sucks.

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Screw you, were from Texas.
Were from Texas baby
So Screw you!

Ray Wylie Hubbard
Texas sucks big time and alway has, just ask the texan's looking for a job up north..............where there aint any
It has nothing to do with Texas....it's big business politics....
Yes it does....been there done that Texas junk before, don't mess with the stupid state,excuse me try to drive around it
@speedy,take a deep breathe.Seriously. MIke

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service