TMS is giving Robby crap about promoting Speed Energy at thier track. They towed the show car, and forced RGM to remove all of the Speed Energy from the track - no free samples can be given away. They're citing the tracks Red Bull sponsorship as the reason. More exclusivity bullshyte.

We need to let TMS know that they are alienating fans. They have a twitter account that someone follows, so let's blast them. If you have a twitter account, use it, if you don't, go sign up for one.

Send tweets to @TXMotorSpeedway expressing your displeasure. Mention @RobbyGordon and @SpeedEnergy and include the hashtag #RallyForRobby.

Let's do this!

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

robby should get some of those cheap soft sided coolers made up with the speed logo on it. Then give them away outside the track to anyone that has tickets to the race. TMS would be pissed at all the advertisments people would be carrying around inside the track with Speed logos. lol.. would be a sea of orange "S"s probably get more bang for the buck in advertisment that way.
Or just have a "FUNTOO" of the speed logo on your forehead. Some how I think i've seen that somewhere.
Just an idea... Like the Rally For Robby... Print up about 25,000 cheap black t-shirts with the Speed Logo and give them away to fans at the track! Fill the stands with SPEED logos!

If you're not on Twitter you're missing all the action! Texas Motorspeedway is threatening to arrest Speed Energy employees for a "Marketing Ambush"........total crap!
Awesome!
I AM THERE
I do wonder what kind of contract deals that are in place to advertise with. I mean.. I don't really know how it works.. But i'm willing to bet the contract is huge that each track signs with nascar. and the driver/teams sign a racing agreement/contract with nascar and in there somewhere it says they must adhere to tracks advertising rules..I'm only stating this because i would hate to see Speed get sued over this or something.
I wonder if this TMS dust up will cause NASCAR to revoke RG's probation because of some arcane sub sub section of their code of conduct.
TMS twitter page
AWESOME
Is there not a place he could go across the street and setup and hand out free stuff like he did I think @ Daytona? It sucks that they can't do what they went to do but hopefully they will get this crap figured out for future events!
There isn't anything across the street from TMS in any direction. They'd just be set up in a field or the woods somewhere, and it would just seem weird.
everything is bigger in texas even turds

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service