TMS is giving Robby crap about promoting Speed Energy at thier track. They towed the show car, and forced RGM to remove all of the Speed Energy from the track - no free samples can be given away. They're citing the tracks Red Bull sponsorship as the reason. More exclusivity bullshyte.

We need to let TMS know that they are alienating fans. They have a twitter account that someone follows, so let's blast them. If you have a twitter account, use it, if you don't, go sign up for one.

Send tweets to @TXMotorSpeedway expressing your displeasure. Mention @RobbyGordon and @SpeedEnergy and include the hashtag #RallyForRobby.

Let's do this!

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It will be fun to see how much TV time RG gets this weekend, that should tell volumes.
Ditto ; rub their poop covered noses in it!!!!!!!!!!! Once AGAIN THE 3 STOOGES STRIKE.
The Verizon deal was due in part to NEXTEL/SPRINT whomever they were at the time had exclusivity in the sport as part of their cotract. Alltel, and Cingular were grandfathered in until each changed their respective names.
As far as the Red stuff and Amp, what needs to be determined is; what Exclusivity rights they have with Nascar, or the tracks.
Bottom line though, it smells like crap!!!!!!!
P.S. a note to SPEED and RGM, I will gladly place SPEED logos on my Dodge Charger SRT8 whenever you guys need it!
BRICOOP where in the OC can SPEED ENERGY gear be purchaced today? You seem to have a handle on all things SPEED wise in Orange County.
Per BRICOOP in another post:

For those in Orange County: Speed 4 packs are now available at the chevron at the corner of Chapman and Jamboree in Orange. Go pick some up to show them it deserves to be there!
I know the station & Cyrano's as well . Looking for T's , hats ,decals, ect.
Thanks Jim! Ya Robert, stop by and pick some up if you're around.
Around where?
AWSOME!
Thanks for the tip, I was able to stop there on my way home today and pick up a 4 pack of each flavor to try out for me and my friends (I drive by there everyday on the way home from work, so that will be nice).
Even saw someone from RGM(SE?) there while I was picking em up.

use this as your twitter pic...
i thought it was the Samsung Mobil 500 not the red bullshit 500.were is the conflict i could see at dega when it was the amp 500 i see the conflict.
From @TXMotorSpeedway Twitter account!

Texas Motor Speedway
Every brand who hands out samples needs authorization from our sales team. Every sports venue has these rules, and we're not against anyone.
1 hour ago via web

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service