Traxxas is coming out with the Speed Energy version of the Slash truck this November.

http://speedenergyshop.bigcartel.com/product/traxxas-speed-energy-r...

Views: 25189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dave
Went online and found the pdf file for the manual . Heres the steps

1- with ESC off and your battery plugged in turn on your radio with the throttle set at neutral

2- press and hold the ESC button the light will turn green then change to red then turn off continue to hold the button

3- when the light blinks 3xs release the button

4- the light will turn green and your all set

5- to return to regular mode repeat the steps above but release the button after the 1st light blink

Hope that helps and have fun

thanks mj ur's work the manuel's didnt

That's from the manual bud lol maybe you didn't have the right esc manual there's a bunch of them ( brushed brushless waterproof not waterproof marine a bunch others too ) anyway glad I could help . I'll send ya a bill lol 

maybe someone can find this out how many Traxxas Robby Gordon Edition SPEED Energy/Toyo Tires Short Course off-road R/C truck. where made and have sold since dayton

Idk bud but they're supposed to be a limited edition 
CONGRATS TO OUR OWN TERIE ON WINNING A SPEED ENERGY RC . Tool be expecting a call soon she needs help lol 
On another note my monster truck just arrived I'll post pics later 

Here ya go guys and gals promised some pre-project pics

These are before i even opened the box

Tires
Before mounting the tires

Mounted tires , swapped out battery connections , rebuilt shocks , and added my lil touches

Just about done gonna swap out tires , new body with SPEED Energy theme ( to be added soon ) and get a faster motor

I won a RG Traxxas Slash today as well. Thank you to RG and everyone at SPEED. Gotta love a company that appreciates their fans. Sweet phone call to get. Already oulled it out of the box. Got it all charged up and ran it a full cycle.

Congrats again bud . And once again welcome to the world of RC . 

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service