Traxxas is coming out with the Speed Energy version of the Slash truck this November.

http://speedenergyshop.bigcartel.com/product/traxxas-speed-energy-r...

Views: 25189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

turn the smart phone 90 degrees when you film,
its makes for a better product Bro!!
Nice jump
bad landing

If my phone was so smart, it should have rotated in my hands! LOL
Ya, next time I will do that, not sure why I didn't in the 1st place....could have been the cold frosty beverage in the other hand......

Great vids guys so great to see new people in the hobby 

Good Morning mj.
And Tool if you are there.
Can you guys tell me where the best place is to get bodies for the slashes?
Yes that is plural, I bought a slash 4x4 ultimate to go with the 2 wheel drive.
I blame it all on the 2 of you for tempting me to GET HOOKED since I never would have on my own. "Yeah Right"
The problem is that once that brushless motor gets a taste of the LIPO battery the parts start breaking pretty quick.
I am in well over $200 now with all the extra parts but am in need of new bodies.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

All other projects seem to have slipped lately.

L8R,
Carl

I see I left a 0 out.
That is $2000.

Carl 
      I'd suggest any of the Pro-Line or JConcepts bodies . Not sure if your a Chevy Ford or other guy but , Pro-Line has the Silverado stock # 3307-60 and the F-150 Raptor stock # 3344-00 . J-Concepts has a generic Silverado called the Illuziion Manta stock # 0088 and also a Ford Raptor stock # 0090 . For something a little different Parma has a Speed Buggy type body stock # 1236 and Pro-Line has a Baja Bug stock # 3238-62 . As for where to get them right off I'd say continue to support your local hobby shop . If not a local one then Tower Hobbies or Stormer Hobbies are the 2 best . Www.towerhobbies.com or www.stormerhobbies.com

Thanks mj.
Actually just got back from the hobby shop and I picked up the proline clear silverado body.
Trying a set of the proline beadlock tires as well.
The stock tires that came on the #7 2x truck would not come off the rims so I gave up on them.
Friggin Lipo Battery pulled chunks out of those tires.

Carl 
     Bathe the wheels in Acetone , it will loosen the glue enough to take an exacto knife and cut the tire off the rim . Which beadlocks are you using , make sure you tighten them down completely and evenly 

ALL PAINT!!

Looks cool Shane but what's with the blue " S " ?

Hadnt pulled the paint mask off yet, OK so I forgot to pull it off But decided to leave it blue just to add a touch of color.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service